you for your interest in becoming an Independent Contractor for Passion for
Pets Services, LLC. We are excited to have you helping us to care for pets in
the Parker and surrounding areas. We provide an excellent and reputable
service, and expect nothing less of you as an Independent Contractor. We want
to make sure that our Independent Contractors are fully aware of what this job
entails. The following are some general qualifications and guidelines that must
be followed as a professional pet-sitter for Passion for Pets Services, LLC.
1. You must LOVE animals of all kinds and have pets of your own.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age and be physically fit.
3. You must be willing to submit to a background check.
4. You must be willing to take and pass the Pet First Aid Certification course. (Course will be paid for by Passion for Pets Services, LLC)
5. You must be willing to undergo any and all training as deemed necessary by Passion for Pets Services, LLC at all stages of your employment.
6. You must be reliable and responsible, placing the care of each pet equal to that of your own family.
7. You must be gentle, calm, loving, affectionate and playful around the animals.
8. You must be honest, detail-oriented, kind, courteous, and have the ability to work independently.
9. You must be able to write well, communicate easily, and be able to follow directions.
10. You must be able to think on your feet and make decisions quickly when it comes to dealing with unexpected problems/situations that may arise during a visit.
11. You must be able to work outside in all types of weather including rain, snow, extreme heat and cold.
12. You must have your own reliable, insured transportation, know the Parker and surrounding areas, or have access to a GPS or similar instrument for directions.
13. You must be willing to drive 20-60 miles per day, more or less, depending on the number of jobs and distance between jobs.
14. You must have a reliable smart phone and daily internet/email access
You must be willing to work because of your love of animals, and not just
Please send resumes to email@example.com